|North Richland Hills Construction Updates
- Rufe Snow Drive – lane closures December 4 – January 19 to enhance the approach on both the north and south sides of the railroad tracks. This is to smooth out the crossing as vehicles pass over the tracks.
- Smithfield Road – road closure January 2-23: reconstruct approach both north and south of the railroad, complete water line installation and coordinated utility work with North Richland Hills.
- Browning Road – lane closures through January: mill and overlay work.
Fort Worth Construction Updates
- 1st Street (near Purina Plant) – road closure January 16-February 20 for roadway, track and utility work.
- Deen Road (between NE 33rd & E. Long Ave.) – road closed through February 28: replacing the railroad tracks, ties and surrounding base materials in addition to improving the roadway to match the grade of the new tracks.
- Diamond Road & Runnels – January 2 – April 2 for boring and related work.
- Decatur North (south of NE 31st) – road closure February 1-March 1 for utility work.
Haltom City Construction Updates
- Old Denton Hwy. (Hwy. 377 between Springlake Pkwy & Straightaway Drive) – road closure through February 28.
- Haltom Road – full closure January 12-15; track work.
- Haltom Road – lane closures January 15-19 for road work.
Colleyville Construction Updates
- LD Locket (Near Bransford) – Right shoulder closure: eastbound (2 locations) with flagger operation as needed for trucks and material delivery and construction.
Grapevine Construction Updates
- Kimball Ave. (north of Hwy. 26) – inside lane closure January 15-February 13 to bring the roadway to the level of the new track levels.
- Kimball Ave. (north of Hwy. 26) – road closure February 13-15: replacing the railroad tracks, ties and surrounding base materials.
- Ira E. Woods – road closure February 5-May 9 to build new bridge.
DFW International Airport
- Southbound Service Road (south of Cross Under #2) – left lane closure through September 2018.